‘I have nothing to do,’ ‘I can’t be bothered,’ are some reasons that lead to boredom, but these are not expectable! There are 1000s of things to do to stay active and be engaged in tasks. For me being bored makes me do silly things like eat all of my fridge contents, stalking past love/lust interests or just having a nap. All these things, may seem small, but can really impact on your mood and get you feeling bad about yourself, which is horrible!
At the moment I have so much time on my hands that I have forced myself to go outdoors and start getting socially involved in the community. Not only I am no longer bored at home, I am outdoors, talking and interacting with people, even if I just say ‘Good morning’ on my morning runs.
So, when you do feel helpless and you find yourself with loads of time on your hands, then here are some ways to invest to make your time, golden.
Have a clear out. I love doing this! I hate having items, just for the sake of owning them. So many people are hoarders, and it is a habit to let go of! I bet there are dresses, jumpers and shoes that have been abandoned at the bottom of wardrobes all across the country, and it is time to do something about it! Donate to a friend, give to a charity or even sell your items at car boots sales or on eBay!
Spring-cleaning! We have approached the season of spring, so get out your pink marigolds and have a tidy up. A clean home is a happy home.
Any charity will be so grateful for your spare hours on a Sunday, although most will be hung-over, but a bottle of coke will help you through. You also gain some skills to put on your CV, but you are also helping towards the charity’s goals.
Join a class or sports team. I know when people mention ‘sports,’ other people’s stomachs wretch at the thought. Learning a new skill, like pottery, or being involved in a class with other people, can really boost your confidence and your mood!
Look through old memories. I have hundreds of photos around my flat and sometimes I like to look through them. Seeing your aunts, grandmothers and uncles, when they are younger, can be inspiring and motivating. It is also funny to look at all their wacky hairdos and fashion sense (sorry guys!)
Bake/cook. I am not a genius in the kitchen, but I know I love the smells and warmth cooking brings to a household. The aroma can fill a house with joy and affection. Even using a ready mix is still OK!
Start a blog. For me this is a no brainer. You can create articles and posts which you solely own, how brilliant is that! Plus, you can express how you feel with a few touches of a keyboard.
Arrange a get together with your friends. Get out of the house and have a catch-up! Even just to the coffee shop round the corner.
Pamper yourself. Even crack open a facemask or paint your nails. This is the perfect time to indulge without any rush.
It’s okay to do nothing. Having a moment, just for you in this busy life, is a miracle, so embrace it!
I’m sure I am not alone when saying, sometimes, my mind is my worst enemy. The constant and consistent thoughts going around my head every minute, mainly being negative ones, can be draining and can disrupt daily tasks. Over the years I have trialled many ways to arrange my thoughts and to make my mind as peaceful as it can be.
So here are some of these! Some of my ways to unload some unnecessary and stressful mind baggage.
The most important thing to do is TALK. I know sometimes this can be overwhelming when you have a lot of stress going on with work, exams and social dramas, but sometimes you have to let people in, so you can move forward. I have counselling every week, and weirdly enough, I look forward to it. It means I have someone I can vent to without feeling too bad about it.
Go outside. Recently I have become a big fan of walking or running through my local park. It really is a cheap and cheerful way to clear some head space and become more focused for the day ahead.
Stimulate your brain with a quiz or a crossword. I believe I was a massive geek in my previous life and therefore some of my favourite TV shows are quiz shows. Although I don’t know most of the answers, I still like having a go at answering the questions. Your thoughts will take a backseat for a while as you try and solve the countdown conundrum (yes, i am a fan, and yes, i can never solve it.)
Exercise. I am not telling you to sign up for the next London Marathon, but just a little exercise will not hurt. The endorphines that will run through your body after your workout will make you feel a million dollars, so it is worth it!
Write things down. Thanks to one of my good friends, I received a pretty note book for my birthday, and because of that reason, I want to use it! Writing things down can give structure to your thoughts and can also make you aware of thoughts that serve no purpose. Goodbye, negative vibes! Hooray! :)
Stop daydreaming. This is my weakness. I love visualising my perfect life and what the future can bring.. but what does this do for me? Nothing. It makes me more worried about my current circumstances and suddenly all the negative thoughts race in. Why dream, when you can wake up and live your dreams.
Breath. Find a quiet place, away from any distractions, and breath. Instead of being caught up in your thoughts, you will have time to evaluate them. After 10 minutes, I’m sure your life will not seem quite as bad!
Hey everyone, I have taken a break from writing for a few months, but recently I have had a change of heart and wanted to start and share with you my thoughts and day-to-day life events, so here I am!
With so much free time on my hands being unemployed, I have discovered that it sometimes can get me a little down. I see most of my friends and family doing so well, either working, studying, travelling, etc. and it always gives me a shock and therefore puts my life into perspective. For months I have continued this circle of thought, until recently.
Of course, I CAN NOT be like other people, and to be honest, why would I want to. Everyone achieves their goals in their own time, some slower than others, and everyone will get to theirs in time. My advice is the sooner you stop comparing yourself to others, the quicker you will focus on yourself to realise how many nice qualities you have.
With this in mind, I decided to share some joy and some wisdom with my top 10 ways to make you smile.
Un) Arrange a sleep structure. Get up at the same time and go to bed at the same time. Sleep is golden, and so is time! The early mornings can be painful for the first 10 minutes, but your body will get used to it! (Even on weekends, people!) When you realise how much more time you have just by awakening one hour earlier, it will show.
Deux) Have some ‘me’ time. I know having a social life stops you from being a loner, but once in a while, do something that you like doing, or just be with your thoughts for the evening. You never know what genius ideas you may have!
Trois) Start something new. I am not saying pack your bags and move country, (which would be amazing, don’t get me wrong) I mean join a sports group after work or college or use your creativity to create new art work for your house.
Quatre) Stroke an animal. I love dogs, so for me this is proven to work! Animals can provide joy without them trying, and even if you don’t like dogs, I’m sure looking through a fish tank at the cast of Finding Nemo would calm you down and make you relaxed.
Cinq) Explore the outdoors. Especially now the weather is sunnier (I DON’T WANNA JINX IT) everything outside looks 1000% more beautiful. Invest your time in the green spaces we have, before it is too late!!
Six) Charity work. This can be as simple as giving your spare time either fundraising, volunteering or just donating unwanted things to a charity shop. It is all for a good cause.
Sept) Spend time with nieces/nephews or little children (that you know, of course!) I know an afternoon with children can be some people’s worst nightmare, but they can be the funniest people most of the time and plus, you can join in and play hide and seek.
Huit) Have long phone conversations. I know people use social media way too much these days, but actually having a chat on the phone with a close friend, even talking about rubbish, I think still can lift your mood.
Neuf) Run yourself a bath and fill it with all your products, bath bombs, gels and soaps. I am not saying waste all of these in one go, but once in a while, just have a splurge. This is definitely one that I love doing.
Dix) Reflect. Sometimes people forget about how far they have come and concentrate on the journey ahead of them. Just remember all your achievements in your life and remember all the people you have shared memories with. Then you will realise the positive impact your life has had, on yourself and on others.
Although I was slow at jumping on the Mr Grey hype in 2011, I certainly couldn’t wait when I heard it was being turned into a movie and the countdown begun six months previously, on my 21st birthday (what a treat… I thought). So for months, there has been two trailers and loads of pictures and clips from the film which has made the wait for the 13th February drag out even longer, but now after watching the film, Mr Grey can do one, as he will definitely not be seeing me now.
So as like many other women and men in the world I gave into the temptation and read Fifty shades of Grey a few years ago and it was the fastest book I had ever read and for that reason I was proud that it got me back into reading.. even if it was about about a man who wanted to get a girl, who was a virgin, into S&M… how romantic.
When reading books your imagination takes over and in the Fifty Shades of Grey series, I had a clear image of what Mr Grey and all the other characters looked like. So when the rumours about the film came out along with who was going to play Mr Grey started, I instantly knew it wasn’t going to live up to expectations and I was right. Actor, Jamie Dornan, got the part. I am not saying he isn’t good looking and he isn’t nice to look at, HE IS, but he has no chemistry and he isn’t as controlling and dominant as Mr Grey should be, and because of this reason I sometimes thought that when I was watching the film I was watching a paradoy as there was no sexual ambience in the air, just a few touches with a feather and a mop-like sex toy, which just made the whole scene so awkward and just a joke really. It was added by Lion King style background music (when Simba was born).. I was in tears.
For the girls, I have some further bad news, we do not see Christian fully naked, annoyingly as we see Anastasia’s breasts for about 95% of the time.. so boring. One other question, why does she never wear a bra!? So unrealistic. Oh and them jeans that she absolutely loves, which he wears in the red room, well they ain’t doing nothing for me. He looked like he just did a M.O.T on a car at the garage..
Anastasia, on the other hand, fitted the bill as I just wanted to slap her and tell her to stop asking so many questions. She couldn’t flirt for shiz and she got too excited, too quickly.. over nothing. The way she tried to tease him with her lip biting and by putting the Grey pencil near her mouth was just painful to watch.
The whole concept of the relationship he wants with Anastasia is still very confusing to me. In the book I thought the way he pursued her was quite romantic, (like who wouldn’t accept a beautiful car and a new laptop) but in the film he just seemed like this psycho stalker who was buying cables ties in the shop she worked in and then took her to his playroom (not even to play GTA) and then punished her and left her crying and later leaving. I mean the punishment I can’t get my head around and the film really made it more horrific than it should have been. The safe words ‘Red’ and ‘Yellow’ reminded me of the rainbow song which I learnt as an innocent child.. oh what lovely memories I now how with it.
The story really didn’t need any other characters, as most only had about two lines. I didn’t feel a connection with any of the characters like I did in the book and we didn’t even meet Ms Robinson (Elena) who is a vital character in the book and the reason why Mr Grey is so…so Grey. Also Grey’s housekeeper, Ms Jones: who is going to make all the pancakes now?
I am glad I have seen the film, but only because I can say how bad it is to people. S&M has never looked more unattractive. As Mr Grey said, it is definitely fifty shades of fucked up!
There is always someone in the media that you think is attractive and most people just leave it as that, but some take it to the extreme and devote their life knowing everything they need to know about them and dedicate hours and hours watching Youtube videos instead of revising. Totally not me.
So when I realised that McBusted were coming to town this week I leaped at the chance to write an article for my student paper. When I realised I would be interviewing Matt Willis for my student paper, I couldn’t help dreaming about him being my best friend and shopping in Primark together and sharing a happy meal on a beach.
I tried to keep cool when I was speaking to him, but at the back of my mind I was screaming and I wanted to propose to him on the phone.. sadly I didn’t. I was so happy that he was down to earth and funny. He made me realise that I didn’t waste my teenage years dancing around my room to the Year 3000 and kissing posters of him every five minutes. (half true)
Here are 10 things that I have learnt and will take with me when I do my next interview with my top bae, Zac Efron.
10) Do not cry and go cray cray. So there were many moments that I could have rambled on about how much this moment meant to me, but I just got on with it. At the end of the day when it comes down to it they want to marry a sane normal person not a girl who crys down the phone. Remember that!
9) Tell them who you are. I was so caught up about asking him about his day and his time massaging horny old women in a salon that I completely forgot to tell him who I was and what my purpose was. He definitely trusted me too much.
8) Be clear. “His name is Joanna.” So for some reason he thought I was a man, don’t know why, but he did. So be confident and clear and show them whose boss… boys love that. Or do what I did and just laugh.
7) Do not slag off /girlfriends/wifes/side chicks. Although you are not sleeping by their side each night, doesn’t make it right to be rude about their other halves. No one likes a jealous bitch.
6) Kill them with kindness. Make sure you tell them you are a fan. They like the fact that you are interested in them and not just some journalist who has no interest in them and can’t spell their name right. Although I do think I made the right decision by not telling him my e-mail is still busted_fan0005…
5) Don’t tell them your life story. Yes you see them on the TV, but they are still a stranger. Don’t tell them where you live or about your boyfriend’s small penis, they don’t want to know. Saying that..
4).. Do give them your Twitter.. or phone number. I would go with the first. I am a bit upset I didn’t give him my Twitter to follow me, but he did manage to find my article and re-tweet it. So I’m well in there..
3) Do not daydream. If you want to share your thoughts tell them, make sure you pay attention to what they say and that you have good responses and not just “Hmm.” “Yeah.” “Cool.”
2) Flirt. I’m not very good at this, so after 20 minutes talking I then said “Oh so I’m coming to see you at the tour next year, will I see you there?” Poor attempt. I’ll go back to the drawing board..
1) Laugh and enjoy it. I mean just treat them like one of your mates… just make sure you breath.
So every Wednesday when EastEnders is not on, my heart breaks inside. So when there is an hour episode one week, my heart literally rejoices. Although there are some characters who I wish would die already in a stereotypically sad Christmas day episode, I can honestly say that I probably would fit right in running the café or the Laundrette with Dot.
Here is my 10 reasons why I LOVE EastEnders, and why people should convert to it…
1) The theme tune and opening credits. There is nothing more joyous to my ears than when I hear the EastEnders theme tune. It is full of life and it is such a emotional piece. I love the camera angle rotating and zooming out on The Thames.. although it makes me dizzy. Every time I hear it I literally run to the television as I don’t want to miss a second. Proud to be a Londoner.
2) The extras. We all know that Tracey is behind the bar and Winston hovers around in the market. We all pray that one day their talents will pay off and they will get promoted to run the Queen Vic, but that day hasn’t come yet.. When they do get featured or say a few lines it is the best day ever! Go on babes you can do it! So proud of them.
3) Their lives are shitter than mine. It really makes me happy when they are having a bad day. The drama and commotion they all have over that sexy pants Phil Mitchell is just over the top.. Phil, mate. Have you seen Shirley lately? Complete dog. Woof.
4) Christmas specials. I don’t care about The Queen’s speech, and let’s be honest, who does. Christmas in Walford is a time of love, romance, and often death. I don’t think they ever have a good Christmas.. someone always dies on the square. Best one was when STACE and Ginger Max got found out.. cheeky.
5) Bringing back old characters. When Kat and Alfie left it was so shit. When they ‘killed’ off Dirty Den it was shit. But they brought all three of them back, unfortunately Dirty Den was being a dirty animal on webcam so he got sacked from the show. Diddums.
6) Walford. I know it’s a set and is a made up town that has a café, train station, and houses, I do wish sometimes I could get on the district line and go to Walford tube station and live there.. preferably in the Queen Vic.
7) Sex appeal. I mean there is bundles of sexy actors who have been on there or still are in the show; Dennis Rickman, Alfie Moon, Dean Carter, Peter Beale, Patrick Trueman, Wellard the Dog, not forgetting, Dot Cotton.
8) The live episodes. Without Jack Branning forgetting his lines and Max Branning forcing fingers down his throat trying to be sick LIVE on TV.. it is very emotional and a key moment in history. Seeing Walford LIVE as it happens is literally a moment I will never forget.
9) All the other soaps are shite. I don’t think Doctors are fun, I can’t understand Corrie’s accents and Emmerdale is in the middle of nowhere… Case dismissed.
10) Danny Dyer trying to be a family man. His banter is just too much, but I get scared that one day he is going to go crazy and nut someone..
After having a long day the last thing you want to do is have your face in someone’s armpit or someone who will not turn their Celine Dion album down. I’m not sure if it is a blessing or just a tragedy having these people in the same carriage as you, or worse, sitting next to you.
16. The dying cat. Some random person coming on the tube with some sort of instrument, thinking that the tube is the 02 arena in disguise. Unfortunately, the crowd are more interested in their Suduko than to listen to your attempt to sing. Sit down.
15. The nice old couple. You will not meet nicer people than these. They sit next to you and smile while they hold hands and sit in silence. Sometimes, if you are lucky, they may even have a conversation with you, normally involving the weather.
14. The horrible old couple. I have come across a few of these, and of course everyone can be a bitch, but making excuses just because your old doesn’t make it O.K to be a bitch. Giving everyone evils and whining about people under your breath isn’t going to get you a seat.
13. The 9am drunk. When you are drunk everyone is your friend, but when you are sober a drunk person is NOT your friend. Downing suspicious looking drink in a black bag is not going to fool anyone.
12. Over excited tourists. Being in a different country is exciting, but when everyone on the tube is angry and tired, we don’t want really want to hear you talk about how great your time and your life is as you have just visited Big Ben.
12. The non-sharer. These people who think it is O.K to take up all of the arm-rest. Who are you? AND what the hell are you doing? Have one or the other, not both. I will fight you.
10. The clueless. These are the ones that don’t know what a tube is, better yet, don’t know where the hell they are going. Trying to make a call when you are UNDERGROUND isn’t going to work. Gotta love them.
9. The sweaty man. How can you not know if your armpit is dripping with sweat. If you are sweaty and it is HOT try not to reach up and grab on to the highest rail! It is not pleasant and no-one will write to the Metro’s Rush-hour crush about you.
8. The gangsters. They find it funny to use the rails to do gymnastics in rush hour. Let me tell you, it isn’t funny. Also, we don’t want to hear N-Dubz blaring out loud.. go and update your iTunes.
7. The creep. There is always that one guy who thinks it’s fine to look at you for the whole of the HOUR journey and expect you not to get pissed off. At least hide your creepiness with sunglasses..
6. Over the top romantic couples. If you want to stick your tongue down each others throats please do it at home and not in front of MY BLOODY FACE.
5. Tube friend. This one person who understands your pain when you get pushed. You exchange eye rolling and smiles. This makes you realise they have your back 100%. So emotional when it’s time to say goodbye.
4. Choong ting. So obviously this is a rare one because most are mingerz, but having nice scenery to look at is always a bonus.
3. Make-up girl. Everyone is fascinated watching that one woman who woke up so late that she couldn’t do her make-up.
2. Person who don’t understand the meaning of PERSONAL SPACE. This person thinks they can push you just because they have been up for the past 12 hours. Go to bed.
1. Me. The only normal person who your’ll ever meet on the tube.
Sometimes I think, I’M SO OLD. So when I look in the mirror and think “Ew who is that ugly, old thing” looking back at me, I am happy to think that once, even if it was a long time ago, I was a young pretty thing… oh those were the days.
Here is my top 21 things I want back in my life!
You can be entertained for hours by a piece of hair. I mean now all these young ones have i-This and i-That, I mean they get bored so easily. I miss the days where I literally would be given a piece of tissue and I would be happy for hours. Someone come and give me some tissue.. preferably not used.
Classwork = biscuit and nap time. If only that could happen now, being rewarded for eating a biscuit, nowadays I would win that challenge hands-down. The heaps of papers, books and coursework I get given from Uni definitely makes me want to have a nap.. and never wake up.
Everyone is your friend. You could get on a bus and everyone would like you because you are a small person. People would start a conversation with you using only three words: “Yes” “Hello” “Bye” and your day was made. I wish it was that easy now to make friends, if you even smile at someone nowadays people call 999.
Money was limitless. Although your parents may of not had the most money in the world, any money given to you was like winning the lottery. All the money would go to a good cause: The Corner Shop. You would walk out with bags of sweets in your arms feeling like a god, until mum and dad says you are only allowed one sweet and then bed.
Kiss and make-up. Falling out with friends only lasted for an hour, and quite frankly, you probably forgot about it after swapping pokémon cards and sharing stickers.
Watching films when under-aged. The shock and horror when your Mum and Dad covered your eyes during a violent scene or them dreaded sex scenes and you acted all innocent like you didn’t know what was going on. If it happened I just would leave the room to get a ‘drink.’ Probably the most awkward thing to do…
The sleepovers. You eat pizza until you felt sick and you did loads of friendship tests from magazines like SmashHits whilst getting your nails done.. really badly.
Addiction to subscribed magazines. I was the worst at this, plus I never finished them! Each week, or every two weeks I would be so excited to get the magazine, I mean the gift that came with it. I definitely had a CraftCrazy one, Rugrats one and Horrible Histories.
Wicked times on WKD. I’m not sure if it was because it was blue or just because it looked like it spelt WICKED, but it was a gift from heaven when my dad let me have a glass at Christmas. Them times when you thought you was ‘off ya nut’ after having one sip.
Being fearless for no reason. If you saw a scary dark place you would run towards it, not away from it. If someone told you don’t. you did anyways. Maybe I was a rebel, but I would just run through the park at night because I was an effing don and no-one could touch me.
Believing anything that you got told. Today we would call you gullible and naive, but back then we didn’t know any different. For years I thought there was a witch living in my loft and also got told that S.C is real and would come down our chimney, although we had none and lived in a flat. I always believed he came through the window.. and he still does.. right?
Free taxis. Your parents wanted you to get anywhere safe, so it was Mr Taxi dad to the rescue. They would always try and embarrass you so you would have to jump out a mile away so you could walk the rest without your friends seeing.
Kids menu. I miss the price and I miss the free toy. Just because I’m twenty something, doesn’t mean I can’t have a bloody toy. This is why I like MacDonalds because they don’t question me. Most of all I am upset that I can’t qualify for a £4 all you can get buffet from Pizza Hut.
Discos. The under-age nightclub with more clothing and more crazy dancing. Fizzy cup drinks and sherbet and you are trollied, but no hangover! The night involved desperate attempts to get the attention of the boy you fancy.. nothing changes there then.
Everyday you are someone different. The fancy dress box really helped with this one. If you woke up and you wanted to be a princess, you put on a tiara, and hey presto, you were a princess. People thought it was cute, not weird. Now, Halloween is our only opportunity.
Getting married or going to a wedding. It is not like all this yucky crap you see now and you don’t need money, if you wanted to marry it happened in the playground, right there, with a haribo ring. Unfortunately, divorce was normally on the cards by lunchtime
Friday feeling. Friday only meant one thing – Takeaway night! The only reason you was good throughout the week, but to be honest, if you weren’t good, then you probably would get a takeaway anyways… Bargain bucket!
Membership to a youth club. If you didn’t attend one of these, you missed out so much! The place where you can add more friends on Bebo and go on Habbo, which you was banned at home. Chilling outside and watching the boys play football, and arguing with your friends wondering which one of you is going to talk to them tonight.
Oyster cards. My free travel ended on the 30/09/2011 I think.. This was the worst day of my life. Having random days where you went from Richmond all the way to Greenwich and then coming back, just because it was free and it was fun. I pay £1.45 now and I don’t even get a seat or room to move or breath.
Being able to poo and wee wherever I want. I know it is a disgusting image now, but I mean I do wonder what it would be like to go anywhere I want, sometimes it is such a hassle to find a toilet.. just me?
Wanting to grow up. I remember all I ever wanted was to grow up and do everything that my mum and dad could do, now I wish it all slowed down and I could go back in time. Growing up sucks.
What’s the thing you miss most? Leave me some comments.
When you get on a bus it is nice to get two seats for yourself just to relax and ‘enjoy’ the views and the journey. The last thing you want when you have had a shitty day is for some person to sit next to you, even worse, if they are drunk, smell or take up most of the seat, so you are pushed against the window. So baring this in mind and from my personal experience, I have put into practice some things that make people not sit next to me.
1) The bag trick
I know most people will not have a bag on them, which I get, even just an arm or a hand will do.. Just put your bag on the seat next to you and when people do see it, chances are they can’t be bothered to tell you to ‘move your bag.’ This doesn’t work always, as sometimes people just attempt to take a seat when your bag is there without saying anything, because obviously they can’t see my big bag next to me. Idiots.
2) Block out the world with headphones
Chances are you will listen to music on transport, I mean you kinda need something to block out the school children shouting like crazy on the bus or some gangster at the back of the bus playing ‘Bedrock.’ Even if you have no music or your phone has died, still put them in anyway. I mean no-one wants to do weird hand signals to get your attention to move up a seat for them. Only weird or drunk people do this anyways, which are normally found on night buses..
3) Pretend your asleep
I know it isn’t the most flattering look, but sometimes pretending your asleep will make people walk past, especially if you are dribbling, and also they don’t want to wake you from your dreams about ponies and puppies (aww.) If they do, then just casually rest your head on their shoulder and I’m sure they will be put off by you and move seats.
4) Catch a cold
For me, when people sneeze or cough next to me on a bus I feel like I’m dying straight away and their germs are invading my body. I know it will not be good in the long run, but just catch a cold, so when you are on a bus you can start sneezing and coughing and you get the space you need.
5) Eye contact
As soon as someone comes near you try and give them a look, could be anything, but something which will make them think they are a freak. Maybe a twitch or a wink would do.
Of course if someone is pregnant, old or a choongting then obviously the above doesn’t matter.
Today started of good I was on a high, but after what I have just seen.. I question this world, completely.
I do not agree at all and this is the case for today. So let me begin.
So of course it begins with the most infamous website on this planet – Facebook. I was just doing my usual business and stumbled across this video. The title included “Husband behaded wife over cheating.” I obviously wanted to see if this was actually real or not (being a journalist in the making), so I clicked the play button. Before I realised, yes it was true and I had knots in my stomach. Now I am in a state of anger and upset for this woman and the state of the planet.
Let me get one thing straight, cheating is not good and shouldn’t be done, but things happen and people do it. There is no reason it has to be done, but I mean sometimes it does occur. People I think learn from this mistake by self-disicpline and do eventually stop (even if it takes a few times.) BUT, my point is it does not need this action in order for justice to take place. I mean that poor woman literally has died, for what? A kiss, a little fluster, who knows and to be honest who cares?! I mean we learn from mistakes we don’t just do drastic measures to show our feelings, it doesn’t help at all. Just shows how much of a coward he is as in the video he HIDES his face – very macho there.
I believe this was filmed in another country, and as I said earlier they may have different values to us, but what about morals? What about the difference between bad and good? Everyone learns that, it is natural to them. I mean what has made him actually think this is the right way to do things, he clearly had no respect for his wife. Which is ironic as obviously she didn’t respect him enough either, so who is better one?!
What I am getting at here, is just really what is the world coming to? I mean this video was on the INTERNET. Yes I am 20, and I can easily escape the page and my brain really doesn’t absorb a lot of the junk on this web, but I mean the children, think of them. I mean the ages, a board range, I mean kids as young as 5 are on the internet. I mean it is easy to discover these pages even if they don’t know how to use the internet. I mean Google is pretty much everyone’s home page or if not definitely a page which has a search tool on. This video will be on here forever, and people in the hundreds of thousands will watch this poor woman. I mean, its sick really. I mean things like these should definitley be put through some sort of sorting process to determine if it can go on the internet. I mean this is not the only one of its kind, unfortunately, I mean certain websites are bombarded with this kind.
I mean something needs to be done, someone listen and realise we are not here to end people’s lives we are here to make them.
PS – also I would like to say personally I would not advise you to go to look at this, I mean I am not shouting and raving how amazing this video is, it clearly isn’t. I just used the example today which really has ticked me over the edge. I mean things like these really do make us wonder what world we do live in, and people who are the same mammal as us are doing these things. If you do want to see this video then I will leave that down to you, its in your court, that includes tracking it down as I feel bad if I told you exactly where to find it.
Derren Brown returns to the west end this year for the famous, Infamous.
Brown, who has been around for over ten years, has delighted, shocked and confused millions of people with his stunts and tricks that have broadcast on television. Since his memorable game of Russian Roulette he has climbed the ladders of many successes over the years with his unique brain and concepts.
So it is a delight to announce that Derren has returned to the west end at the Palace Theatre for probably the best live act I have ever witnessed. His techniques and stage presence literally leave the audiences in awe without even knowing it. When you think his trick have concluded, he leaves us stunned when there is a twist which no-one would have thought of.
Infamous, courtesy of derrenbrown.co.uk
Of course, I have promised Derren himself that I will not say anything about the show, and I will not, because I was grateful that I did not know anything as it made the experience truly unforgettable.
If you thought he was fantastic, honestly you have no seen nothing yet, not until you see him live, you never know it could be you taking part in his tricks.
When selecting seats either go for the dress circle or stalls. Without having to cramp your neck looking up at the stage, dress circle is ideal, although most of the action is in the stalls and you are more likely to be involved in the show (hint.) Decision is up to you, but choose well.
The stunts and tricks attract the minds of viewers and sometimes do make them very light headed, so it is definitely not for faint hearted or for under 12’s. (Trust me, you do not want to run the risk.)
Infamous runs until the 17th August at the Palace Theatre, Central London (Tube: Leicester Square)